• 2017—2018 Insurance Rates Sheet
• Base Plan Summary
• Buy Up Plan Summary
• Cigna 90 Now RX Refill Program
• Cigna Pharmacy Directory/Search
• Claim Examples
• Cobra - Continuation of Coverage
• Health Savings Account-How Does That Work?
• High Deductible Health Plan—How Does That Work?
• High Deductible Plan Summary
• Hippa Notice Enrollment Requirements
• Home Delivery Pharmacy
• How To Find and Compare Healthcare Costs
• My Cigna Information
• My Health Assessment
• Motivate Me Incentives Program Guide
• No Cost Share Preventive Medications
• Open Access Plus Bank Form—HSA
• Preventative Services Guide
• RX Drug List 3-Tier Plan
• Smithville Payroll—HSA Elections Form
• Beneficiary Designation
• Employee Request for Change
• Enrollment Form for Voluntary Coverage
• Life Claim Form
• Port or Continuation of Coverage
• Request for EOI
• Voluntary Life Eligible Dependent Coverage
• Voluntary Life Policy Options and Premiums
Health Eligibility: You are eligible to participate in the flexible benefits plan if you work 30 or more hours per week and your or your spouse are not participating in a Health Savings Account.
Dependent Care Eligibility: You are eligible to participate in the flexible benefits plan if you work 30 or more hours per week.
• Accident Insurance Flyer
• Accident Certificate of Coverage • Accident Insurance Video
• Accident Payout Schedule
• Critical Illness Flyer
• Critical Illness Certificate of Coverage
• Critical Illness Video
• Educator Select Disability Video
• Educator Select Disability Flyer
• Disability Certificate of Coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Video
• Hospital Indemnity Information
• Hospital Indemnity Certificate of Coverage
Saint Luke’s 24/7, powered by MDLIVE, is a telemedicine service that connects you to a
provider anytime, anywhere by phone, mobile device, or web. Saint Luke’s 24/7 brings virtual
health care right to your fingertips, and gives you round-the-clock access to providers who can
diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe medication in real time.
St. Luke’s 24/7 Telemedicine is FREE for all full-time, benefit eligible employees and their dependents regardless of insurance enrollment.
The Marketplace can help you evaluate your coverage options, including your eligibility for coverage through the Marketplace and its cost. Please visit the links below for more information, including an online application for health insurance coverage and contact information for a Health Insurance Marketplace in your area.
• SV New Health Insurance
• Notice of Marketplace Options for
Employees Eligible for Employer Coverage